A Letter from the NE CoDA Alliance Board of Directors
Greetings CoDA Members,
As the Board of Directors of your regional CoDA leadership, we are sharing some recent important changes:
1. We have a new web-site design, https://www.necoda.org, to provide you access to tools to help in your recovery.
2. We have changed our regional name to New England CoDA Alliance to more accurately reflect the alliance of 6 state voting entities.
3. We have elected an additional board member, Leo C., who joins us with 30+ years of CoDA leadership.
4. We are funding 4 delegates to the World CoDA Service Conference in September to represent New England through the Massachusetts & Connecticut voting entities in World CoDA matters. A survey requesting your input will be forthcoming.
5. We have agreed to cancel this year's Fall Convention.
7. We welcome your participation on our monthly Board calls. Starting in November, they will be on 2nd Saturday of each month from 9am - 10:30am. See https://www.necoda.org/necoda-business-meetings for the call in number.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us. Thank you for your continued support.
The New England CoDA Alliance Board of Directors